You’d like for me to come speak at your event?
I’m grateful that you took time to visit my speaking page and even for the thought of being considered as a possible speaking invite. Here, you’ll find out more about me, my most-requested speaking topics, my schedule, and how to book me.
As a digital marketing director, songwriter and author I totally understand the importance of captivating an audience. I’ve been on the receiving end; not once but a couple of times, of a message and felt bored, distracted, and even frustrated.
I don’t take words for granted. As a communicator, I am especially aware of the need for speakers to connect with an audience and leave them with practical takeaways.
You have a big choice ahead of you; I hope this page helps you make it.
What can you expect from me?
If you book me to speak at your event, here’s what you can expect:
- Prompt response to your email and telephone correspondence.
- Personal consultation before the event to ensure I understand what you want.
- Promotion of your event on my blog and social media channels.
- Excellent delivery full of humor, anecdotes, challenges, and conversational tone.
- Immediate follow-up after the event for feedback.
Regular speaking topics
I speak on a variety of topics; here are some of the most common ones:
- Social Media, Blogging, & Online Marketing
- Life, growing up and getting over mistakes
- Faith and gifts
- Start to Finish (Digital Concepts Projects)
Get in Touch